How many and what are the seasons? how many and what are the months of the year? What are the fruits, activities that characterize each month? What month is Christmas, Easter, Carnival, school holidays? The child discovers everything in the most entertaining way.
Months and Seasons is an enjoyable knowledge game!
A fun educational game for children aged 5 and up.
Through the game, children learn the fruits, activities and special moments that characterize each month and understand the differences of the 4 seasons.
The game has a self-correction method that allows the child to check for himself whether he gave the correct answer without the help of an adult.
This game helps the child to develop and acquire: CONCEPT OF TIME - relating activities to the seasons and months LOGIC and OBSERVATION - recognition, association, categorization of objects and situations KNOWLEDGE FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WORLD - learning months and seasons of the year - recognition of special features of each month and season READING and WRITING - understanding text and pictures FOREIGN LANGUAGE - learning the English name from the months and seasons MOTOR SKILLS - practicing hands and motor skills - using play tools SOCIALIZATION - listening - cooperation and teamwork - respect in the rules of the game - emotion management MEMORY CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION
Recommended age: 5+ years
Made in Italy.
The educational games of Exypnoulis are a timeless and innovative series, designed to support the learning development of children during preschool and school age. They have been studied by expert educators and psychologists and tested in schools. They cover a multitude of educational topics helping children develop essential skills and knowledge in a simple and fun way!
**The information you provide during payment is secure. We do not store or have access to your card details.**
We provide you with the possibility to choose the payment method that serves you best every time.
- By Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through the secure transaction system, you will be taken to the secure Viva Wallet environment to complete your transaction. Viva Wallet accepts all credit and debit cards. After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from Viva Wallet.
- With Cash on Delivery, Charge €2.00
Payment upon delivery to the courier company. It is done with an additional charge of €2.00. This payment method allows you to pay in cash to the representative of the courier company at the time he delivers the product you purchased.
- Bank account deposit:
Deposit to our company's bank account. Upon deposit, any bank charges incurred by the customer. In the comments of the deposit, specify your name or the order number.
GR75 0110 4570 0000 4570 0344 109
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Psalidi Harti O.E.
GR22 0172 2310 0052 3106 4523 431
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
GR98 0260 2500 0000 1010 2082 546
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
- Via PAYPAL:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through PayPal's secure transaction system, you will be taken to PayPal's secure environment to complete your transaction. PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and payment can be made by:
- Through your credit or debit card in the PayPal environment without creating an account.
- Using your existing PayPal account or creating one.
- After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal and from us.
ORDERS OVER €49.00 (up to 2 kg)
|ORDERS UP TO 2 KG||€3.00|
|EVERY EXTRA KILO||€1.10|
|REPLACEMENT COST||+ €2.00|
** Prices include VAT 24%
- Alternatively, you can contact us and we will serve you in any way that is most convenient for you depending on the area you are in.
- For the whole of Greece, the shipping cost is automatically calculated according to the total weight of the products of each order.
- Delivery time for orders is 1-2 working days for urban centers and is valid from the day your order is delivered to the courier company.
- Order preparation days are from Monday to Friday. This means that if you placed your order on Saturday, it will be approved, prepared and shipped the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays and local and national holidays.
- For orders over 12 kg, there is no cash on delivery option. Payment can be made by bank deposit, credit/debit card and paypal.