Collage Mosaic with Stickers Portrait "Frida Kahlo"
The French company Poppik brings us a new proposal with wonderful activities for the whole family, from small children to adults!
The "Portrait " series gives older children and adults the opportunity to come into contact with art subjects and enrich their knowledge through creativity!
In this poster, 1900 small square stickers of about 100 different shades are placed following a numerical code and create the portrait of Frida Kahlo .
Frida Kahlo is a Mexican painter. She is recognizable for her intense appearance and her black hair caught and decorated by a flower crown and at the same time for her self-portraits.
Frida Kahlo inspired the artist Delphine Doreau. Look at the portrait from a distance and the mysterious Frida will immediately be revealed.
Once completed it can become a beautiful decoration for the room
An activity that does not get dirty and allows the child to work on his ten fingers. It also helps with concentration and feeling proud and fulfilled with the result!
- 1 Poster (40 x 65 cm)
- 1,900 stickers
Recommended age: from 10 years
*Environmentally friendly materials are preferred for the packaging and its shape is flat so as not to waste paper.
**The materials used are in accordance with CE guidelines for safe toys, without dangerous substances.
**The information you provide during payment is secure. We do not store or have access to your card details.**
We provide you with the possibility to choose the payment method that serves you best every time.
- By Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through the secure transaction system, you will be taken to the secure Viva Wallet environment to complete your transaction. Viva Wallet accepts all credit and debit cards. After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from Viva Wallet.
- With Cash on Delivery, Charge €2.00
Payment upon delivery to the courier company. It is done with an additional charge of €2.00. This payment method allows you to pay in cash to the representative of the courier company at the time he delivers the product you purchased.
- Bank account deposit:
Deposit to our company's bank account. Upon deposit, any bank charges incurred by the customer. In the comments of the deposit, specify your name or the order number.
GR75 0110 4570 0000 4570 0344 109
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Psalidi Harti O.E.
GR22 0172 2310 0052 3106 4523 431
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
GR98 0260 2500 0000 1010 2082 546
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
- Via PAYPAL:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through PayPal's secure transaction system, you will be taken to PayPal's secure environment to complete your transaction. PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and payment can be made by:
- Through your credit or debit card in the PayPal environment without creating an account.
- Using your existing PayPal account or creating one.
- After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal and from us.
ORDERS OVER €49.00 (up to 2 kg)
|ORDERS UP TO 2 KG||€3.00|
|EVERY EXTRA KILO||€1.10|
|REPLACEMENT COST||+ €2.00|
** Prices include VAT 24%
- Alternatively, you can contact us and we will serve you in any way that is most convenient for you depending on the area you are in.
- For the whole of Greece, the shipping cost is automatically calculated according to the total weight of the products of each order.
- Delivery time for orders is 1-2 working days for urban centers and is valid from the day your order is delivered to the courier company.
- Order preparation days are from Monday to Friday. This means that if you placed your order on Saturday, it will be approved, prepared and shipped the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays and local and national holidays.
- For orders over 12 kg, there is no cash on delivery option. Payment can be made by bank deposit, credit/debit card and paypal.