1.Introduction The website www.psalidixarti.gr is an online store selling products via the Internet created and operated by the company with the following details (for abbreviation "COMPANY")
Company Name: PAPER SCISSORS O.E.
Address: 9 Rodou, 66100, Drama
Tax Registry Number 801491484
Registration Number: 157900119000
2. Information & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the truth, accuracy and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity and details of both itself and its suppliers.
The COMPANY strives to provide high-quality services every day and makes every effort to accurately depict the products it offers, while also providing information on their features and properties. However, since the final display depends (also) on the user's screen, it is possible to have a variation from the actual product image. The online store psalidixarti.gr bears no responsibility for this differentiation and in the context of good faith.
3. Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the sale as well as the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
The COMPANY, in the context of its transactions from the online store, informs the Customer based on the availability or non-availability of the products kept at each time and in no case can it guarantee their availability. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the Customer in time about the unavailability, so in this case too it bears no further responsibility.
The COMPANY is not responsible for defects or poor quality of the products it makes available to its customers, as all products are received from suppliers packaged while storing them in appropriate areas according to the manufacturer's instructions. In the event that a defective product is proven to be found in the quantities delivered, the user reserves the right to replace the defective product free of charge.
The COMPANY has no responsibility for any unauthorized interventions by third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through the online store.
4. Obligations of the Users The user must correctly and accurately declare his information and that he has legal capacity as he himself is responsible for the information he declares. The user must use the website in accordance with the law and good manners.
It is indicated that the user should not use our online store for:
- send, publish, send by e-mail or transmit and promote in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal offense and harm to the company or any third party or violates the confidentiality or privacy of information of any person;
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting and promoting in other ways any content that offends good morals and constitutes a violation of the law,
- send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit and promote any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable agreements (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of working relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements),
- send, post, email or otherwise transmit and promote any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or alter the operation of any software or computer hardware,
intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- harassing third parties in any way,
The user of the website is liable civilly and possibly criminally for any damage caused to our website, related to the unfair use of the website psalidixarti.gr. The COMPANY may discontinue its services to him and bears no responsibility.
5. Pricing Policy The prices of the online store can change at any time without notice.
6. Intellectual Property The logo, the website and all the content of the website psalidixarti.gr are the subject of our intellectual property and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
7. Third Party Websites In order to facilitate your access to its websites, psalidixarti.gr may include links to Internet websites, which are the property of third parties or are managed by third parties and are themselves responsible for their content. Therefore, for any problem that occurs during their use, the user must contact the respective websites and websites directly, which bear the relevant responsibility for the provision of their services.