International Best Seller
"It is mine!" "No, mine!"
"She pushed me!"... "I didn't even touch her!"
"You gave him more than you gave me!"
Award-winning authors Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlis refuse to accept the widespread view that the inevitable price of having more than one child is incessant fighting and bickering. Drawing from their personal experiences as well as from the hundreds of experiential workshops they have organized all over the US, the authors have designed simple yet impressively effective approaches aimed at reducing conflict and fostering a positive climate and good mood among siblings. Each skill is vividly described through thoughts and real stories told by real people.
Lively dialogues and delightful sketches show you:
- how to help children express their feelings without hurting each other
- how to treat each child differently and yet be fair at the same time
- how to promote cooperation instead of competition
- how to help both the "offender" and the "victim"
- how to reduce anger and encourage siblings to think of their own solutions instead of fighting
Revamped and updated, "Siblings, Not Rivals" offers truly original ideas and thoughts on sibling relationships and shows us how we can incorporate these ideas into our everyday lives.
|Title of Prototype||Siblings without rivalry: How to help your children live together so you can live too|
|Author||Adele Faber, Majlis Elaine|
**The information you provide during payment is secure. We do not store or have access to your card details.**
We provide you with the possibility to choose the payment method that serves you best every time.
- By Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through the secure transaction system, you will be taken to the secure Viva Wallet environment to complete your transaction. Viva Wallet accepts all credit and debit cards. After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from Viva Wallet.
- With Cash on Delivery, Charge €2.00
Payment upon delivery to the courier company. It is done with an additional charge of €2.00. This payment method allows you to pay in cash to the representative of the courier company at the time he delivers the product you purchased.
- Bank account deposit:
Deposit to our company's bank account. Upon deposit, any bank charges incurred by the customer. In the comments of the deposit, specify your name or the order number.
GR75 0110 4570 0000 4570 0344 109
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Psalidi Harti O.E.
GR22 0172 2310 0052 3106 4523 431
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
GR98 0260 2500 0000 1010 2082 546
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
- Via PAYPAL:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through PayPal's secure transaction system, you will be taken to PayPal's secure environment to complete your transaction. PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and payment can be made by:
- Through your credit or debit card in the PayPal environment without creating an account.
- Using your existing PayPal account or creating one.
- After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal and from us.
ORDERS OVER €49.00 (up to 2 kg)
|ORDERS UP TO 2 KG||€3.00|
|EVERY EXTRA KILO||€1.10|
|REPLACEMENT COST||+ €2.00|
** Prices include VAT 24%
- Alternatively, you can contact us and we will serve you in any way that is most convenient for you depending on the area you are in.
- For the whole of Greece, the shipping cost is automatically calculated according to the total weight of the products of each order.
- Delivery time for orders is 1-2 working days for urban centers and is valid from the day your order is delivered to the courier company.
- Order preparation days are from Monday to Friday. This means that if you placed your order on Saturday, it will be approved, prepared and shipped the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays and local and national holidays.
- For orders over 12 kg, there is no cash on delivery option. Payment can be made by bank deposit, credit/debit card and paypal.