Schneider Job Highlighter
Highlighter with a chisel tip for two line widths, 1 + 5 mm.
Marking color yellow. The general-purpose ink exhibits maximum brilliance and good lightfastness on plain paper, copy paper and fax. This makes the Job ideal for school, university or the office and is also ideal for creative work or calligraphy.
The smart highlighter has excellent performance and was awarded the prestigious iF and red dot design awards in 2013. The cap has a clip and fits nicely on the end of the barrel. With its large ink tank, the Job pen can highlight over 15,000 words.
Its unique and distinctive shape is recognized all over the world and since 1971 it is the number one top in Europe. The Schneider Job has a lot of fluorescent ink, is attractive and fits perfectly with any pencil. Its long life makes it the number one choice and represents German quality you can trust.
Don't worry if you forget to replace the cap, you can leave it on for up to 4 hours and the marker will regenerate once the cap is replaced.
Highlighter with chisel tip for two line widths, 1 + 5 mm. Marking color yellow. The universal ink presents maximum brilliance and good lightfastness on normal, copying, and fax paper. This makes the Job highlighter ideal for school, university or office and, with its chisel tip, it is also perfect for creative work in the bullet journal or for calligraphy in hand lettering. The anti-evaporation polypropylene barrel is guaranteed to keep the highlighter fresh for 2 years and can be refilled with the Maxx 660 refill station. The smart highlighter features brilliant performance and was awarded the renowned iF and red dot design awards in 2013. The cap has a clip and fits neatly on the end of the barrel. With its large ink reservoir, the Job pen can highlight over 15,000 words.
**The information you provide during payment is secure. We do not store or have access to your card details.**
We provide you with the possibility to choose the payment method that serves you best every time.
- By Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through the secure transaction system, you will be taken to the secure Viva Wallet environment to complete your transaction. Viva Wallet accepts all credit and debit cards. After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from Viva Wallet.
- With Cash on Delivery, Charge €2.00
Payment upon delivery to the courier company. It is done with an additional charge of €2.00. This payment method allows you to pay in cash to the representative of the courier company at the time he delivers the product you purchased.
- Bank account deposit:
Deposit to our company's bank account. Upon deposit, any bank charges incurred by the customer. In the comments of the deposit, specify your name or the order number.
GR75 0110 4570 0000 4570 0344 109
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Psalidi Harti O.E.
GR22 0172 2310 0052 3106 4523 431
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
GR98 0260 2500 0000 1010 2082 546
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
- Via PAYPAL:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through PayPal's secure transaction system, you will be taken to PayPal's secure environment to complete your transaction. PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and payment can be made by:
- Through your credit or debit card in the PayPal environment without creating an account.
- Using your existing PayPal account or creating one.
- After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal and from us.
ORDERS OVER €49.00 (up to 2 kg)
|ORDERS UP TO 2 KG||€3.00|
|EVERY EXTRA KILO||€1.10|
|REPLACEMENT COST||+ €2.00|
** Prices include VAT 24%
- Alternatively, you can contact us and we will serve you in any way that is most convenient for you depending on the area you are in.
- For the whole of Greece, the shipping cost is automatically calculated according to the total weight of the products of each order.
- Delivery time for orders is 1-2 working days for urban centers and is valid from the day your order is delivered to the courier company.
- Order preparation days are from Monday to Friday. This means that if you placed your order on Saturday, it will be approved, prepared and shipped the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays and local and national holidays.
- For orders over 12 kg, there is no cash on delivery option. Payment can be made by bank deposit, credit/debit card and paypal.