How does a father feel the night before his son's national exams? Is it so "bad" for him to want to celebrate his wife's birthday and not "support" her? When a parent sets out to do their child's homework, how much is it actually helping them in school and how much is it betraying the relationship they have built with their teacher?
Psychiatrist Kostas Gotzamanis has been standing by parents who want to raise free children, growing up themselves.
His book is a modern survival guide for families and individuals, helping each reader discover for themselves that a dead end can be a great opportunity. Without didacticism, with a relaxed style, without discounting penetration and objectivity, it is finally a valuable book, with endless humor and a highly contagious zest for life!
Pataki, April 2021 (1st edition 2014)
This book raises questions and gives explanations about raising children, about what is happening in their world and also classic problems of modern times. All this not theoretically, but practically, through real stories that he recorded in his work experience and with a calmness and good mood that is also transmitted to the reader - you feel that you went to a good psychoanalyst who calmed you down and opened the horizons of your mind.
One of the virtues of this book is the lace narration: By finishing it you have already learned so much, not by reading theories and difficult terminologies, but by experiencing the real stories of other people, which have been conveyed by Gotzamanis with changed facial features so that you don't are recognized. A simple book, but not simplistic, which will certainly be useful to fathers and mothers who want to raise their children properly and who ultimately want to become better parents and people.
Charalambos Nikopoulos, journalist
— Are we debating parenting in modern society?
— We need to discuss and work on this issue continuously. For me there should be a national parenting education program.
— What would this school teach when there are no more ready-made solutions?
— He would teach me to work with myself. The best gift I can give my child is to be happy myself. How will my child learn to be happy if I am not? How will he learn to get along with the opposite sex if I don't get along with the opposite sex?
— How will he learn to dream if his parents do not dream?
— Youth is not only about age, there are young people who have lost their youth, who have lost the ability to dream. For parents, their youth is perhaps the most important tool they have in raising their children. Parents who do not dream usually fear their children's dreams and make sure to cut them off.
DAILY - Interview of Kostas Gotzamanis with Katerina Bakoyannis
**The information you provide during payment is secure. We do not store or have access to your card details.**
We provide you with the possibility to choose the payment method that serves you best every time.
- By Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through the secure transaction system, you will be taken to the secure Viva Wallet environment to complete your transaction. Viva Wallet accepts all credit and debit cards. After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from Viva Wallet.
- With Cash on Delivery, Charge €2.00
Payment upon delivery to the courier company. It is done with an additional charge of €2.00. This payment method allows you to pay in cash to the representative of the courier company at the time he delivers the product you purchased.
- Bank account deposit:
Deposit to our company's bank account. Upon deposit, any bank charges incurred by the customer. In the comments of the deposit, specify your name or the order number.
GR75 0110 4570 0000 4570 0344 109
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Psalidi Harti O.E.
GR22 0172 2310 0052 3106 4523 431
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
GR98 0260 2500 0000 1010 2082 546
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
- Via PAYPAL:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through PayPal's secure transaction system, you will be taken to PayPal's secure environment to complete your transaction. PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and payment can be made by:
- Through your credit or debit card in the PayPal environment without creating an account.
- Using your existing PayPal account or creating one.
- After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal and from us.
ORDERS OVER €49.00 (up to 2 kg)
|ORDERS UP TO 2 KG||€3.00|
|EVERY EXTRA KILO||€1.10|
|REPLACEMENT COST||+ €2.00|
** Prices include VAT 24%
- Alternatively, you can contact us and we will serve you in any way that is most convenient for you depending on the area you are in.
- For the whole of Greece, the shipping cost is automatically calculated according to the total weight of the products of each order.
- Delivery time for orders is 1-2 working days for urban centers and is valid from the day your order is delivered to the courier company.
- Order preparation days are from Monday to Friday. This means that if you placed your order on Saturday, it will be approved, prepared and shipped the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays and local and national holidays.
- For orders over 12 kg, there is no cash on delivery option. Payment can be made by bank deposit, credit/debit card and paypal.