In four wonderful designs with an impressive UV treatment that gives a sense of luxury to the look & velvet to the touch while also offering greater protection from scratches and fingers. In addition, the spot glitter brings out details of the image and makes the cover even more special.
The covers are made from Fedrigoni Freelife Merida Special Paper 280gr or Sirio Tela 290gr
The back cover is made of 1 mm thick hard cardboard, which keeps the notebook always flat without letting it bend.
The notebook has rounded corners and is bound with a thick 1.20mm gold spiral with a Wirelock finish, which offers:
- greater durability: the spiral does not open in the slightest
- greater safety: the notebooks do not get tangled in the bag or injure hands or damage clothes, since there are no open edges
- perfect opening, closing & folding 360 o of the notebook, on any page, even after long-term use and hundreds of repetitions.
**The selection of the design is done randomly depending on the available pieces. If you want us to send you a specific design, please note it in the order.**
**The information you provide during payment is secure. We do not store or have access to your card details.**
We provide you with the possibility to choose the payment method that serves you best every time.
- By Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through the secure transaction system, you will be taken to the secure Viva Wallet environment to complete your transaction. Viva Wallet accepts all credit and debit cards. After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from Viva Wallet.
- With Cash on Delivery, Charge €2.00
Payment upon delivery to the courier company. It is done with an additional charge of €2.00. This payment method allows you to pay in cash to the representative of the courier company at the time he delivers the product you purchased.
- Bank account deposit:
Deposit to our company's bank account. Upon deposit, any bank charges incurred by the customer. In the comments of the deposit, specify your name or the order number.
GR75 0110 4570 0000 4570 0344 109
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Psalidi Harti O.E.
GR22 0172 2310 0052 3106 4523 431
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
GR98 0260 2500 0000 1010 2082 546
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
Beneficiary: Ourumis A. Konstantinos
- Via PAYPAL:
After selecting your credit or debit card as a payment method through PayPal's secure transaction system, you will be taken to PayPal's secure environment to complete your transaction. PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and payment can be made by:
- Through your credit or debit card in the PayPal environment without creating an account.
- Using your existing PayPal account or creating one.
- After completing the transaction you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal and from us.
ORDERS OVER €49.00 (up to 2 kg)
|ORDERS UP TO 2 KG||€3.00|
|EVERY EXTRA KILO||€1.10|
|REPLACEMENT COST||+ €2.00|
** Prices include VAT 24%
- Alternatively, you can contact us and we will serve you in any way that is most convenient for you depending on the area you are in.
- For the whole of Greece, the shipping cost is automatically calculated according to the total weight of the products of each order.
- Delivery time for orders is 1-2 working days for urban centers and is valid from the day your order is delivered to the courier company.
- Order preparation days are from Monday to Friday. This means that if you placed your order on Saturday, it will be approved, prepared and shipped the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays and local and national holidays.
- For orders over 12 kg, there is no cash on delivery option. Payment can be made by bank deposit, credit/debit card and paypal.